THE INSIDER VIEW ON CSR AND SUSTAINABILITY
Participants responded on a personal basis and not as representatives of their organizations. Participants identity and answers will remain confidential, and will not be shared outside the survey analyst team. Respondents’ profiles will be used for data analysis purposes, but will not be extracted or disclosed to any 3rd party, and will be deleted at the time we will publish the report. More on data privacy here.
Participants who completed the survey (that closed on March 31st) belong to:
A.S. Watson Group, ABB, Abbott, AIG, Air France-KLM, Alcon, Allianz, Alstom, American Express, Aperam, Arla Foods, Arriva Group, Arup, at&t, Atos, Axa, Axway, Bacardi & Company Ltd., Barilla, Bertelsmann, Blackbaud, BNP Paribas, Bombardier, British Gas, Camso , Care ONG, China Ting Group, Club Med, Comerica Bank, Commerzbank AG, Conduent, CSC, Dansk Supermarked Group, Dentsu Aegis, Deutsche Bank, Diageo, Ecolab, Engie, Ericsson, Essilor, Euroclear, Fiat Chrysler Rimaco S.A., Flextronics, Fullerton India, G4S Plc, GE Power, General Cable, Genpact, Georgia-Pacific LLC, Hanesbrands Inc. , HSBC, Huntsmann, IBM, IHS Markit, IKEA, IL&FS Education and Technology Services Limited, Jaguar Land Rover, Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. , Kering, Kerry, Kroger, L'Occitane, L'Oréal, La-Z-Boy, Lagardère, Level 3 Communications, Lloyds Banking Group, Lowe's, Luen Thai Holdings Limited, Marks & Spencer, Merck, Merck KGaA, Merial, Metro, Microsoft, Monsanto, Mott McDonald, Mphasis, NovoNordisk, O2, Omya, OP Financial Group, Oracle, Osram, Oxy, Pepsico, Philips Lightning, PwC, Renault Nissan India, Royal Canin, Saint Gobain, Sealed Air Corporation, Sephora, Smithfield, Stanley Black &Decker, Symrise, The Body Shop, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, The University of Nottingham, United Technologies, Vale, Walgreens, Wavestone, Whirlpool, Xerox, Yahoo, Zebra Technologies.
(in bold: multiple responses)
Enterprise Digital Summit
19 June 2017 - Paris
Workshop facilitator : Cécile Demailly
Petit déjeuner de présentation de l'étude
7 Septembre 2017 - Paris 8e
Speakers: the research team
Who should read the report
Both the final Research Report and the Detailed Findings reflect the authentic voices of middle and senior managers. The findings of this unique research study bring insights to:
- Top executives, senior and middle managers who want to lead their teams through today’s fast changing corporate landscape and ensure the sustainability of their business
- Sustainability and CSR Directors and their team and ambassadors, to help them understand how CSR and sustainability are impacting organizations, decision-makers and employees, enabling them to plan their change strategies and identify the right levers and management relays in their companies.
- Human Resource Directors and their HR teams, to understand the positive impacts of the sustainability, how senior and middle management participate in the transformation, and identify insights for strategic planning and implementation.
- Learning Officers and their Corporate University teams to help their work of developing senior and middle managers generally and specifically when it comes to CSR and sustainability
- Change and Strategy Directors and their Change teams.
This article was originally published on LinkedIn here. No one can deny that corporate sustainability and its structured sibling CSR are taking more and more space in our information age. Most companies now publish a sustainability report and a sustainability page on their websites, with announced goals and success stories. The specialized media, conferences and […]
Business writers have been having a hay-day covering the “big” story of this past week – the failed Kraft Heinz bid for Unilever. No question that in pure money terms this is indeed big news. If these two giants had managed to merge, we would have witnessed the biggest ever takeover by a foreign company […]
We published our Press Release through CSRWire service see here: http://www.csrwire.com/press_releases/39698-Is-CSR-Changing-Business-; and we continue to reach our personal contacts and pass the news to networks. Participation in our research is growing well. I cannot disclose findings yet, but below is some information on our progress. Who are our respondents so far? The research has already […]
Picture credits: Mitch Barrie - Across the ice bridge - 2009 Flickr CC-BY; Steve Snodgrass - Faces - 2010 Flickr CC-BY