Participants responded on a personal basis and not as representatives of their organizations. Participants identity and answers will remain confidential, and will not be shared outside the survey analyst team. Respondents’ profiles will be used for data analysis purposes, but will not be extracted or disclosed to any 3rd party, and will be deleted at the time we will publish the report. More on data privacy here.
Participants who completed the survey (that closed on March 31st) belong to:
A.S. Watson Group, ABB, Abbott, AIG, Air France-KLM, Alcon, Allianz, Alstom, American Express, Aperam, Arla Foods, Arriva Group, Arup, at&t, Atos, Axa, Axway, Bacardi & Company Ltd., Barilla, Bertelsmann, Blackbaud, BNP Paribas, Bombardier, British Gas, Camso , Care ONG, China Ting Group, Club Med, Comerica Bank, Commerzbank AG, Conduent, CSC, Dansk Supermarked Group, Dentsu Aegis, Deutsche Bank, Diageo, Ecolab, Engie, Ericsson, Essilor, Euroclear, Fiat Chrysler Rimaco S.A., Flextronics, Fullerton India, G4S Plc, GE Power, General Cable, Genpact, Georgia-Pacific LLC, Hanesbrands Inc. , HSBC, Huntsmann, IBM, IHS Markit, IKEA, IL&FS Education and Technology Services Limited, Jaguar Land Rover, Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. , Kering, Kerry, Kroger, L'Occitane, L'Oréal, La-Z-Boy, Lagardère, Level 3 Communications, Lloyds Banking Group, Lowe's, Luen Thai Holdings Limited, Marks & Spencer, Merck, Merck KGaA, Merial, Metro, Microsoft, Monsanto, Mott McDonald, Mphasis, NovoNordisk, O2, Omya, OP Financial Group, Oracle, Osram, Oxy, Pepsico, Philips Lightning, PwC, Renault Nissan India, Royal Canin, Saint Gobain, Sealed Air Corporation, Sephora, Smithfield, Stanley Black &Decker, Symrise, The Body Shop, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, The University of Nottingham, United Technologies, Vale, Walgreens, Wavestone, Whirlpool, Xerox, Yahoo, Zebra Technologies.
(in bold: multiple responses)
THE INSIDER VIEW ON CSR AND SUSTAINABILITY
Who should read the report
Both the final Research Report and the Detailed Findings reflect the authentic voices of middle and senior managers. The findings of this unique research study bring insights to:
- Top executives, senior and middle managers who want to lead their teams through today’s fast changing corporate landscape and ensure the sustainability of their business
- Sustainability and CSR Directors and their team and ambassadors, to help them understand how CSR and sustainability are impacting organizations, decision-makers and employees, enabling them to plan their change strategies and identify the right levers and management relays in their companies.
- Human Resource Directors and their HR teams, to understand the positive impacts of the sustainability, how senior and middle management participate in the transformation, and identify insights for strategic planning and implementation.
- Learning Officers and their Corporate University teams to help their work of developing senior and middle managers generally and specifically when it comes to CSR and sustainability
- Change and Strategy Directors and their Change teams.
Our goal is to gather insights and best practices on CSR strategic planning, to help executives and experts benchmarkhow they create their blueprint for sustainable practices adoption, while remaining business oriented. This short questionnaire (16 questions, 10 mins to answer) is intended for CSR executives and experts, and other people well involved and aware of their company’s CSR strategy. Consultants may answer for a client company. Identities […]
Two weeks ago, we presented the research report « How CSR is Changing Business » to an audience of VP/directors of CSR, HR, HSE, Risks and Transformation – from the Financial, Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Services, Manufacturing sectors and more – my apologies for not quoting each of them, we were over 40 in the room. Jacob Mayne (New […]
An english version of this post is available here La semaine dernière, nous avons présenté l’étude « Comment la RSE change l’entreprise » à un auditoire de directeurs de la RSE, des RH, HSE, Risques et Transformation – venant des secteurs bancaire, pharmaceutique, assurance, service, industrie, et plus – mes excuses pour ne pouvoir les citer tous […]
Picture credits: Mitch Barrie - Across the ice bridge - 2009 Flickr CC-BY; Steve Snodgrass - Faces - 2010 Flickr CC-BY